WestGrid Training Modules 2021
WestGrid Summer School is back in a new format - "WestGrid Training Modules 2021". Starting April 27 with 7 different modules.
- Bash command line
- Introduction to HPC
- Version control with Git
- Basics of Python
- Introductory Julia
- Parallel programming in Chapel
- Parallel computing in Julia
- Introduction to Compute Canada cloud
- Deep learning with fastai
- 3D Scientific visualization with ParaView
- Parallel programming with MATLAB
- Machine learning and deep learning with MATLAB
This year's event will be a blend of:
- 1-1.5 hour long sessions
- self-paced learning (a mix of reading materials, pre-recorded videos, takeaway exercises)
- live hands-on Zoom tutorial sessions with the instructors
Who should participate
Researchers, students, or staff members at Canadian post-secondary institutions. All research disciplines and skill levels are welcome to register.
More information: Please visit the WestGrid Summer School website.