The UBC ARC REDCap Flex will be upgraded on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021.
The UBC ARC REDCap Solid will be upgraded on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021.
New Features Include:
- New action tag: @IF: Allows various action tags to be set based on conditional logic provided inside an @IF() function
- New feature: Tableau Data Export: Tableau (v10.0+) users can connect Tableau to a REDCap project using an API token. Project data can be exported on demand and be available for use within Tableau to produce summaries and visualizations.
- New Smart Variables: [event-id], [survey-access-code:instrument], [survey-return-code:instrument], [user-role-id], [user-role-name], and [user-role-label]
New Features include:
- New feature: New logic editor for conditional logic, branching logic, calculations, report filters, etc. In every place where users might add/edit logic or calculations, the new logic editor will be displayed in a modal dialog to provide a better user experience for entering their logic.
- New action tag: @PREFILL - Sets a field's value to static text or dynamic/piped text whenever a data entry form or survey page is loaded, in which it will always overwrite an existing value of the field.
- New action tag: @CALCDATE - Performs a date calculation by adding or subtracting a specified amount of time from a specified date or datetime field and then provides the result as a date or datetime value.
- New action tag: @CALCTEXT - Evaluates logic that is provided inside a @CALCTEXT() function and outputs the result as text, typically performed with an if(x,y,z) function.
- New feature: Integration of Paul Litwin's Stealth Queue external module. New ”Keep the Survey Queue hidden from participants?” setting in the “Set up Survey Queue” dialog on the Online Designer. This setting will keep the Survey Queue table hidden from participants, and will force Auto Start to be enabled for all queue-activated surveys. This is useful if users wish to use the Survey Queue to automatically guide survey participants to the next survey without displaying the queue of surveys.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.